WOMEN OF SINAI - Connecting with purpose!
Over 300 women choose to make Congregation Sinai their spiritual home. Our sisterhood, Women of Sinai (WOS) is a
membership based organization. As a fundraising entity, we contribute to the vitality of our Sinai Community, supporting
existing programs and services as well as sponsoring new endeavors. Additionally, WOS strives to enhance each woman’s
experience by offering a variety of social and educational programs. We will do our best to keep this tradition going either virtually or in person over this next year.
WHERE DO YOUR MEMBERSHIP DOLLARS GO?
Annually sponsored programs:
• High Holy Days fresh floral arrangements
• Break the Fast dinner
• Siddurim (prayer books) for the 3rd Grade Religious School students
• Kiddush cups and candlesticks for the B’nei Mitzvah students
• Mitzvah Day projects
Programs supported in 2019-20:
• Culinary Showcase
• Paint with a Twist
• Annual Women of Sinai Membership (virtual) Brunch
• Contributed to new kitchen freezer purchase
We need your support! Join us this year!
- General Member - $36 by check or $37.50 online
- Supporting Member - $54 by check or $56.25 online
- Woman of Valor - $72 by check or $75 online
If you prefer to pay by check, please mail to the Sinai office at 8223 N. Port Washington Road, Fox Point, WI 53217 - ATTN: Women of Sinai
MORE OPPORTUNITIES TO GET INVOLVED
• If you are interested in baking for special events throughout the year please update your email address on
your WOS membership application. We will contact you as needed.
• B’rit Nashim - Women’s spirituality group. Everyone is welcome to join!
• Savor Sinai - Love to cook or bake? Share a glass of wine and friendship as we prepare for Sinai events.
Nancy Stillman and Bobbi Rector are excited to be co-chairing Women of Sinai this year.
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Be sure to ‘Like’ the Women of Sinai Facebook page to receive updated program info
2020-21 Women of Sinai Events
Sunday, Dec 6, 2020
10am - noon
Sunday, January 24, 2021
Art with Rena Porat
Sunday, April 5, 2020
10am - noon
WOS Member Appreciation Brunch